The Ethics Recruits program calls on bright, ambitious, and intellectually curious students who are new to the field of ethics. Recruits develop moral reasoning skills throughout the year in six key ways. In addition, the Ethics Recruits program encourages students to challenge themselves in a welcoming environment. Finally, this program is a great way to work towards the Parr Center Ethics Scholar transcript designation!
- Learn from ethicists at the Parr Center Lecture Series
- Interact with UNC ethics researchers at Parr Heel Talks
- Form lasting connections at Parr Center social events
- Assist Regional and National High School Ethics Bowls
- Collaborate on rigorous research and programming
- Access the Parr Center Ethics Scholar Program
Recruit to Fellow Application
Ethics Recruit -> Fellow
This application is for the 2022-2023 Parr Center Ethics Recruits cohort members who would like to be Ethics Fellows for the 2023-2024 academic year. To learn more about this position, visit go.unc.edu/ethicsfellow. This form closes on Monday, 4/3, at 11:59 PM EST. Please send any questions or concerns to our Director of Undergraduate Programming, Sally Moore, at firstname.lastname@example.org.